Thursday 9 September 2010

Questionaire...

Here are some answers that i have fount out from people for the question, Why do you like listening to music..?

Lisa aged 21 said "I like listening to music because when she is down she listens to upbeat and music that will cheer her up".

James aged 18- "I cant imagine not living without my music, I always have it on nd im always listening to it no matter where i am or who i am with. I have always got playlists playing in my car on my Ipod. I love it as it send lots of different emotions to people such as, Happiness, Romance, Sadness etc. I love just having a good song playing and letting your mind wander to where ever the music takes me.. ITS ACE".

Sam aged 19- "Most of the time i listen to music that suites my feelings. When there is nothing to do and i am bored there is nothing better to do than to go and chill in your room with your music on. It entertains me".

No comments:

Post a Comment