Monday, 28 June 2010
This video gives me inspiration, this is because that it is upbeat and there are a variety of artists in this music video. Also i think that it works well as it there is a womens voice, i think it breaks the music up and gives it a better sound. It also gives me inspiration because there is not just one person singing throughout the whole of the song.
I also like the way in which the musiv video is set. As it is in a recording studio. Aswel i like the fact that people come in from the streets and then they are the dancers and it turns out to be a prty in the recording studio.
This gives me inspiration because of the artist and also the where and how it is set out. I think it is good because there are different scenes and shot in different places. Not just one. This makes the viewers more intreagued into where the video will be going next.
Thursday, 24 June 2010
Monday, 21 June 2010
- Complete research (existing products/audience) - 24th July
- Complete planning (scripts, shot lists, storyboards, animatics, mock-ups, flat plans ETC) - 10th September
- Complete rough cut- 20th September
- Complete final cut - 1st October
- Complete Album/poster mock-ups- 15th October
- Final album and also completion of my poster- 31st October
- Audiences feedback- 10th November
- Revisions- 20th November
- Evaluations- 3oth November
- First hand-in- 1st December