Monday 28 June 2010

Music Inspirations.. David Guetta- Gettin' over you

This video gives me inspiration, this is because that it is upbeat and there are a variety of artists in this music video. Also i think that it works well as it there is a womens voice, i think it breaks the music up and gives it a better sound. It also gives me inspiration because there is not just one person singing throughout the whole of the song.

I also like the way in which the musiv video is set. As it is in a recording studio. Aswel i like the fact that people come in from the streets and then they are the dancers and it turns out to be a prty in the recording studio.

This gives me inspiration because of the artist and also the where and how it is set out. I think it is good because there are different scenes and shot in different places. Not just one. This makes the viewers more intreagued into where the video will be going next.

No comments:

Post a Comment